How does it work?
1. In MyAdmin go to Settings - Keys and request upgrade.
2. You will receive a confirmation email that you can connect to KeyGuru now.
3. Go back to MyAdmin, Settings - Rooms and click on Download PMS Rooms.
4. Then go to section Keys and enter your KeyGuru email and API key.
5. After that, you can see the Keybox list. Assign room to each box then the guest, who is staying in that room, will receive the pin.
Conditions to send the pin:
Reservation has an assigned room, and the given room has an assigned Keyguru locker. The pin is sent on the day of arrival at the time of check-in.
If you want to send the pin even before the arrival, you can go the detail of the reservation and click on Send pin.
How to make sure that the guest has received the pin?
In the section Reservations, find the reservation and go to the detail. You can see that the automated message was sent. In case the guest can't find the email, you can always resend it.
Auto message including pin ⬇